Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Sony.

It's a game of blog tag. Where bloggers tag fellow bloggers with an assignment, and the blogger then has to tag someone else. My friend Kavita (Sony) tagged me and I'm tagging you.

The house rules:
* Each person tagged has to write random facts/habits about themselves.
* Those that are tagged will have to write a post on their own blog (about their twelve things)
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose two other people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

***************
So here are mine:

1. I think I have acrophobia and i feel like jumping from traveling vehicles sometimes. Its more like a 'what if'.

2. I love horror movies, my collection has over 30 horror flicks :)

3. I love soccer and i could kill for Arsenal.

4. I am quite emotional (like the crying during the movie, and drinking water to hide it types)

5. I am learning to photograph well. And there is just soooo much to learn.

6. I think life is too short. And we should get a second chance.

7. I am a big time procrastinator. (For instance i started this 2 weeks back)

8. I rate people by their values, and then by their sense of humor and then by their looks.

9. I miss having a gang of chaddi buddies.

10. Life is tougher living in my Jacket. Being a doctor, pilot, architect would have been so easy and cliched. I am glad i am stuck here.

11. I have missed out on travel big time so far. I am 31 and i don't have even 31 good travel experiences. But i have promised myself to balance that part in my life. I believe people really grow when they travel. And my new car helps :)

12. I will start writing soon. Keep watching this space. (Not 'this' space doofus, my blog i meant)

I am sure this list of 12 would have been 6, had i not been single.
hehehe

have fun guys
life is short

No comments: